Search This Blog

Monday, October 14, 2024

EMPLOYEE SPOTLIGHT

Kristy Goodson

What is your Job Title / Role at RHS? 

Mental Health Therapist  


How did you come into the Mental Health Field? 

I always wanted to work in this field so I sought out and pursued a job in it.  

 

How important is it for you to work with our Southeast Idaho Community? 

I really enjoy working here. I would like to stay in the community for a long time. 

 

What is something someone might not know about you? 

I have the same birthday as Robert Downey Jr.  I have the same birth month and year as Prince Williams. 

 

What are some of your interests/hobbies? 

I like to cross stich, read books, and do crafts. 

 

What is the best advice you would give to someone just coming into this field? 

Do not be afraid to ask questions, seek answers and know you do not know it all.  




No comments:

Post a Comment