Search This Blog

Friday, April 28, 2023

Employee Spotlight

Brett Hampton 

What is your Job Title / Role at RHS?

Clinical Supervisor/Co-Owner

How did you come into the Mental Health Field?

I couldn’t pass Chemistry class

Who inspired you to pursue this career choice?

I have had a lot of individuals inspire me towards social work. However, my father Bruce Hampton and two college professors Steven Hay and Grover Wray help the most in this area.

How important is it for you to work with our Southeast Idaho community?

I have a strong desire to help those in my community. I seek out opportunities to help in any way that I can.

What is something someone might not know about you?

I have 6 kids

What are some of your interests / hobbies?

I enjoy boating, golf and hiking.

What is the best advice you would give to someone just coming into this field?

Social Work is about helping people and not fixing people. You don’t have to have the answers to every issue you come across.




No comments:

Post a Comment